Sump Sharks: Single-Tanks
CECOR’s SP50 propane Sump Shark sump cleaners have a 20 HP engine to offer the most power in the Sump Shark fleet. Ditch the grueling pail-n-shovel process!
Effectively filter the solids from expensive industrial fluids (a.k.a. coolant, metalworking fluids, cutting fluids, etc.) for re-use (when applicable).
Reduce machine downtime, labor costs and mess. Save time and money.
Features include the following:
- Available in 175-, 300-, 400-, 500- and 600-gallon capacities.
- 20 HP propane engine offers extra power.
- No separate power source needed. Operates conveniently on its own. (Uses LP liquid withdrawal system, same as most fork trucks.)
- Highest nozzle velocity in the Sump Shark fleet. Deep vacuum picks up both puddles on floor and dry solids. Pump in/pump out capability.
- Lobe type, positive displacement air pump.
- Pumping rate up to 110 gallons per minute.
- Suction lift of 13 Hg (mercury) or 177″ (4.5 meters) water.
- Equipped standard with F50 filter (5.0 cu. ft. capacity), which holds up to 800 lbs. Features built-in lifting bail,
antibridging reverse tapered sides and patented positive locking latch. Coarse, regular and fine weave filter sleeves
- Pressure discharge of 6 PSI (pounds per square inch) with safety backup valve.
- Automatic overfill protection. All discharge ports valved.
- 2″ I.D. x 16′ oil-resistant PVC hose including quick-disconnect coupler and suction tools. Separate return hose of heavy-section
clear plastic 1 1/4 I.D. x 16 with full-flow shut-off nozzle.
- Cleaning tools include floor squeegee and straight, flared and flexible nozzles to clean all the nooks and crannies.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
*See Transport Bases for more details:
- PT = push / tow base
- PL (PL6) = push / lift base with fork pockets (PL6 has 6 wheels w/ center-mounted casters)
- TW = two-only base
- CB = custom bases available for mounting on trailer or truck