Empty contents of machine tool sump in minutes; filter coolant as it passes into sump cleaner tank. Transport coolant to a central recycling system for further processing; return processed coolant back to machine tool sump.
CECOR’s CE30 & CE50 three-phase, combination-tank Sump Shark sump cleaners have the same power, deep vacuum and filtering capabilities as the single-tank SE30 & SE50 Sump Sharks, but with two completely separate tanks on the same chassis. Works well as part of a coolant recovery program.
Features include the following:
- One (1) tank is a sump cleaner for fast removal and filtering of coolant and solids from machine tool sumps.
- One (1) tank is a dispenser to save time and dispense new coolant immediately back to machine tools.
- CE30 available in 60/60-gallon capacity; CE50 in 100/100, 150/150-, 200/200-,
250/250- and 300/300-gallon capacities.
- CE30 has an efficient three HP electric motor. CE50 is a higher performance unit with
a more powerful five HP electric motor. (Volts 208-230/460, Amps 14.8-14.0/7.0, Hertz 60, Phase 3.)
- Lobe type, positive displacement air pump.
- CE50 offers more power with a higher pumping rate (up to 110 gallons per minute), but when space is limited, the compact CE30 (up to 60 gallons per minute pumping rate) maneuvers better in tight spaces.
- Pump in/pump out capability with both tanks.
- Generate suction to 13″ Hg (Mercury) or 177″ water.
- CE30 & CE50 (up to 200/200 gallons) units are equipped standard with F23 filter (2.3 cu. ft. capacity); SE50 250/250 and 300/300 units with F50 filter (5.0 cu. ft. capacity). Coarse, regular and fine weave filter sleeves available. More…
- Pressure discharge of 6 PSI with safety back up.
- Automatic overfill protection. All discharge ports valved.
- Cleaning tools include floor squeegee and straight, flared and flexible nozzles to clean all the nooks and crannies.
- Optional 50′ power cord (15′ standard).
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
*See Transport Bases for more details:
- PT = push / tow base
- PL (PL6) = push / lift base with fork pockets (PL6 has 6 wheels w/ center-mounted casters)
- TW = two-only base
- CB = custom bases available for mounting on trailer or truck