SA3-DT Drum Top Sump Cleaner
Beats the grueling pail-n-shovel process of cleaning messy sumps for those on a tight budget.
The SA3-DT Drum Top Sump Cleaner collects spent coolant from machine tool sumps using high-suction lift. It is ideal for removal of solids entrained in fluid — the kind found in machine tool sumps. Features include the following:
- Convert any 55-gallon drum tank into an economical sump cleaner with a CECOR drum top.
- Power the drum top units by air.
- Sets on top of standard open ended 55 gallon drums or CECOR TX-55PL. Drum tops can easily be lifted and moved from one drum tank to another.
- Collect spent coolant from machine tool sumps using high-suction lift. (See our Sump Shark sump cleaner product line for pump out and filter capabilities.)
- Ideal for removal of solids entrained in fluids such as the found in machine tool sumps.
CECOR’s heavy duty 55-gallon drum tank, made of heavy-gauge steel, is stronger than standard 55-gallon drums. The tank is mounted on four casters for easy rolling and maneuverability. Fork pockets built into the base provide easy handling by fork truck.
The tank features an 8” x 10” cleanout door for easily removing settled solids. Gravity-drain valve in door permits fluids to drain out, leaving the solids behind for disposal. Can be used as a material-handling cart and/or a sump cleaner when paired with a CECOR Drum Top.