Ditch the grueling pail-n-shovel process! Clean dirty machine tool sumps faster, better and safer. Effectively filter the solids (chips, swarf and sludge) from expensive industrial fluids (a.k.a. coolant, metalworking fluids, cutting fluids, etc.) for re-use (when applicable). Reduce machine downtime, labor costs and mess. Save time and money.
Features include the following:
- Available in 90-, 140-, 175-, 300-, 400-, 500- and 600-gallon capacities.
- “Plug-n-play” convenience. Runs on standard, economical 115/60/1 15 amp electricals. No emissions.
- 1 HP Electric Motor, Volts 115, Amps 13.4, Hertz 60, Phase 1.
- Rotary, vane-type vacuum pump.
- Pumping rate up to 60 gallons per minute.
- Pump in/pump out capability.
- Offers deep vacuum generating suction lift of 17” Hg (mercury) Fdowor 231“ (6 meters) water. Compared to the SA5 Sharks, SE10s offer next-best suction lift.
- Equipped standard with F10 filter (1.0 cu. ft. capacity). Optional F23 (2.3 cu. ft. capacity) is recommended when coolant is loaded with chips and swarf. Coarse, regular and fine weave filter bags/sleeves available. More…
- Pressure discharge of 6 PSI (pounds per square inch) with safety backup valve.
- Automatic overfill protection. All discharge ports valved.
- 1-1/2” I.D. x 16’ oil-resistant PVC suction/discharge hose including quick-disconnect couplers and suction tools.
- Cleaning tools include straight, flared and flexible nozzles to clean the nooks and crannies.
- Optional 50′ power cord (15′ standard).
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
Available as a combination-tank sump cleaner and coolant dispenser — CE10 Sump Shark.
*See Transport Bases for more details:
- PT = push / tow base
- PL (PL6) = push / lift base with fork pockets (PL6 has 6 wheels w/ center-mounted casters)
- TW = two-only base
- CB = custom bases available for mounting on trailer or truck