High-performing Sump Sharks use safe, economical and powerful three-phase electrical supply with no emissions.
CECOR’s SE30 & SE50 three-phase electric Sump Shark sump cleaners offer more power, but require special three-phase electricals. Ditch the grueling pail-n-shovel process! Clean dirty machine tool sumps faster, better and safer. Effectively filter the solids (chips, swarf and sludge) from expensive industrial fluids (a.k.a. coolant, metalworking fluids, cutting fluids, etc.) for re-use (when applicable). Reduce machine downtime, labor costs and mess. Save time and money.
Features include the following:
- SE30 available in 90- and 140-gallon capacities; SE50 in 175-, 300-, 400-, 500- and 600-gallon capacities.
- SE30 has an efficient three HP electric motor. SE50 is a higher performance unit with
a more powerful five HP electric motor. (Volts 208-230/460, Amps 14.8-14.0/7.0, Hertz 60, Phase 3.)
- Lobe type, positive displacement air pump.
- SE50 offers more power with a higher pumping rate (up to 110 gallons per minute), but when space is limited, the compact SE30 (up to 60 gallons per minute pumping rate) maneuvers better in tight spaces.
- While not as deep a vacuum as the Shark air units, these units generate higher nozzle velocity to pick up both puddles on floor and dry solids. Pump in/pump out capability.
- SE30 is equipped standard with F23 filter (2.3 cu. ft. capacity); SE50 with F50 filter (5.0 cu. ft. capacity). Coarse, regular and fine weave filter sleeves available. More…
- Pressure discharge of 6 PSI (pounds per square inch) with safety backup valve.
- Automatic overfill protection. All discharge ports valved.
- Oil-resistant PVC suction/discharge hose including quick-disconnect couplers and suction tools.
SE50 has a separate return hose with full-flow shut-off nozzle.
- Cleaning tools include floor squeegee and straight, flared and flexible nozzle to clean all the nooks and crannies.
- Optional 50′ power cord (15′ standard).
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
Available as a combination-tank sump cleaner and coolant dispenser — CE30 & CE50 Sump Sharks.
*See Transport Bases for more details:
- PT = push / tow base
- PL (PL6) = push / lift base with fork pockets (PL6 has 6 wheels w/ center-mounted casters)
- TW = two-only base
- CB = custom bases available for mounting on trailer or truck