Conveniently transport pre-filtered coolant to a central recycling system; return processed coolant back to machine tools.
CECOR’s CE10 single-phase, combination-tank Sump Shark sump cleaners have the same power, deep vacuum and filtering capabilities as the single-tank SE10 Sump Shark, but with two completely separate tanks on the same chassis. Reduce machine tool downtime, labor costs and mess. Save time and money.
Features include the following:
- One (1) tank is a sump cleaner for fast removal and filtering of coolant and solids from machine tool sumps.
- One (1) tank is a dispenser to save time and dispense new coolant immediately back to machine tools.
- Available in 60/60-, 100/100-, 150/150-, 200/200-, 250/250- and 300/300-gallon capacities.
- “Plug-n-play” convenience. Runs on standard, economical 115/60/1 15 amp electricals. No emissions.
1 HP Electric Motor, Volts 115, Amps 13.4, Hertz 60, Phase 1. Optional 50′ power cord (15′ standard).
- Rotary, vane-type vacuum pump.
- Pumping rate up to 60 gallons per minute.
- Pump in/pump out capability with both tanks.
- Generates suction to 17″ Hg (Mercury) or 231″ water.
- Equipped standard with F10 filter (1.0 cu. ft. capacity). Optional F23 (2.3 cu. ft. capacity) is recommended
when coolant is loaded with chips and swarf. Coarse, regular and fine weave filter bags/sleeves available. More…
- Pressure discharge of 6 PSI with safety back up.
- Automatic overfill protection. All discharge ports valved.
- 1-1/2″ I.D. x 16′ oil-resistant PVC suction/discharge hose including quick-disconnect couplers and suction tools.
Clean coolant dispensing hose of heavy-section clear plastic 1-1/4 I.D. x 16 with full-flow shut-off nozzle.
- Cleaning tools include floor squeegee and straight, flared and flexible nozzles to clean all the nooks and crannies.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
*See Transport Bases for more details:
- PT = push / tow base
- PL (PL6) = push / lift base with fork pockets (PL6 has 6 wheels w/ center-mounted casters)
- TW = two-only base
- CB = custom bases available for mounting on trailer or truck