Conveniently transport pre-filtered coolant to a central coolant recycling system; return processed coolant back to machine tools.
CECOR’s CP50 propane, combination-tank Sump Shark sump cleaners have the same power, deep vacuum and filtering capabilities as the single-tank SP50 Sump Shark, but with two completely separate tanks on the same chassis. CP50 Sump Shark can be used as part of a coolant recycling program. Clean machine tool sumps and filter coolant with sump cleaner side. Dispense fresh or treated coolant to the sump with dispenser side. Use the CP50 to transport the coolant to and from a batch coolant recycler.
Features include the following:
- One (1) tank is a sump cleaner for fast removal and filtering of coolant and solids from machine tool sumps.
- One (1) tank is a dispenser to save time and dispense new coolant immediately back to machine tools.
- Available in 100/100-, 150/150-, 200/200-, 250/250- and 300/300-gallon capacities.
- 20 HP propane engine offers extra power.
- No separate power source needed. Operates conveniently on its own. (Uses LP liquid
withdrawal system, same as most fork trucks.)
- Lobe type, positive displacement air pump.
- Pumping rate up to 110 gallons per minute.
- Pump in/pump out capability with both tanks.
- Suction lift up to 13 Hg (mercury) or 177″ (4.5 meters) water.
- Units up to 200/200 gallons are equipped standard with F23 filter (2.3 cu. ft. capacity). 250/250-
and 300/300-gallon units are equipped standard with the F50 filter (5.0 cu. ft. capacity). Coarse,
regular and fine weave filter sleeves available. More…
- Pressure discharge of 6 PSI with safety back up.
- Automatic overfill protection. All discharge ports valved.
- 2″ I.D. x 16′ oil-resistant PVC hose including quick-disconnect coupler and suction tools.
Clean coolant dispensing hose of heavy-section clear plastic 1 1/4 I.D. x 16 with full-flow shut-off nozzle.
- Cleaning tools include floor squeegee and straight, flared and flexible nozzles to clean all the nooks and crannies.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
*See Transport Bases for more details:
- PT = push / tow base
- PL (PL6) = push / lift base with fork pockets (PL6 has 6 wheels w/ center-mounted casters)
- TW = two-only base
- CB = custom bases available for mounting on trailer or truck