TX-55PL Drum Tank
Wet material-handling option
- 55-gallon drum tank made of heavy-gauge steel with fully welded seams that won’t leak, melt, split, bulge or burn.
- Stronger than standard 55-gallon drums.
- Vertical tank design makes it ideal for collecting and moving wet materials that slosh around when transported.
- Convenient gravity-drain valve in cleanout door makes it easy to drain any fluids/liquds while the 8″ x 10″ cleanout door then allows for any settled solids to be easily removed.
- Mounted on four casters for easy rolling and maneuverability, even when fully loaded.
- Built-in fork pockets provide easy transporting and handling by fork truck.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE
Pair the TX-55PL with a CECOR drum top unit to easily convert it into a sump cleaner for removal of spent coolant and solids entrained in the fluids.
Choose between a SE03-DT electric drum top and SA3-DT air drum top (sold separately) based on the convenience of your plant’s power source. Please note that these units don’t filter like the Sump Shark sump cleaner product line. | More…