The photos shown here are only representations of the actual product you will receive. They are not intended to be exact matches. The 55 gallon drum is not included in price.
Drum Top Sump Cleaner Air Operated
Drum top sump sucker – air operated (SA3-DT) will give you up to 12″ hg suction power. This unit is powerful enough to remove most sludge and metalworking fluid from your average sump. The sump sucker will help you beat the grueling pail-n-shovel or shop-vac process of cleaning messy sumps. This drum top unit needs to be matched with a 55 gallon drum (partially pictured but not included). CECOR manufactures a high quality drum – TX-55PL that does not leak. The SA3-DT drum top sump sucker is many companies first choice for removing sludge and metalworking fluid from a machine tool coolant tank.
- air powered drum vacuum
- Sets on top of standard open ended 55 gallon drums
- Comes complete with hoses and suction tools
Consider a CECOR high-end sump cleaner to have more versatility. The high-end sump cleaners can:
- Suction metal working fluid & sludge
- Filter the metal working fluid
- Port the metal working fluid
- Discharge the fluid
Lead Time: Estimated shipping is 1 to 2 weeks. Actual shipping date depends on the existing volume of orders when your order is received. After receiving your order we will send an acknowledgement with an expected shipping week.
|Tank Size:||Optional TX-55 drum|
|Min. Air Requirements:||1/2" air service with line pressure of 75 to 120 PSI|
|Suction lift:||12" Hg (Mercury)|
|Standard filter basket:||N/A|
|Hose:||1-1/2" ID x 10' oil resistant PVC suction hose including quick-disconnect coupler.|
|Tools:||Three suction tools (1) straight, (1) flexible and (1) flared nozzle|
|Dimensions:||27" L x 27" W x 9" H|
|Shipping weight:||60 lbs|
CECOR’s Drum Top Sump Sucker – Air Operated is for companies on a tight budget that want to remove metal working fluid and sludge from their sump or coolant tank. This unit has suction lift of 12″ hg (Mecury) or 163″ of water. This drum top has overflow protection and comes with a 20′ oil resistant 1/2″ air hose.
If your goal is to step into the sump cleaning lightly to remove the grueling pail-n-shovel then this is an excellent option. You should consider including our 55 gallon drum tank (TX-55PL) to make this air operated drum top sump sucker mobile.
- Convert most any 55-gallon drum tank into an economical sump sucker with a CECOR drum top.
- Power the drum top units by air.
- Sets on top of standard open ended 55 gallon drums or CECOR TX-55PL. Drum tops can easily be lifted and moved from one drum tank to another.
- Collect spent coolant from machine tool sumps using high-suction lift. (See our Sump Shark sump cleaner product line for pump out and filter capabilities.)
- Ideal for removal of solids entrenched in fluids such as those found in machine tool sumps.