The photos shown here are only representations of the actual product you will receive. They are not intended to be exact matches. The 55 gallon drum is not included in price.
Drum Top Sump Cleaner Air Operated
Lead Time: Estimated shipping is 1 to 2 weeks. Actual shipping date depends on the existing volume of orders when your order is received. After receiving your order we will send an acknowledgement with an expected shipping week.
|Tank Size:||55 Gal Drum (not included)|
|Suction Lift:||12" Hg (Mercury)|
|Clean out Door||N/A|
|Min. Air Requirements:||1/2" air service with line pressure of 75 to 120 PSI|
|Overfill Prevention:||Automatic overfill protection|
|Hose:||1-1/2" ID x 10' oil resistant PVC suction hose including quick-disconnect coupler.|
|Tools:||(1) Straight, (1) flexible and (1) flared nozzle tool|
|Dimensions:||27" L x 27" W x 9" H|
|Shipping Weight:||60 lbs|
CECOR’s Drum Top Sump Sucker – Air Operated is for companies on a tight budget that want to remove metal working fluid and sludge from their sump or coolant tank. This unit has suction lift of 12″ hg (Mecury) or 163″ of water. This drum top has overflow protection and comes with a 20′ oil resistant 1/2″ air hose.
If your goal is to step into the sump cleaning lightly to remove the grueling pail-n-shovel then this is an excellent option. You should consider including our 55 gallon drum tank (TX-55PL) to make this air operated drum top sump sucker mobile.
- Convert most any 55-gallon drum tank into an economical sump sucker with a CECOR drum top.
- Power the drum top units by air.
- Sets on top of standard open ended 55 gallon drums or CECOR TX-55PL. Drum tops can easily be lifted and moved from one drum tank to another.
- Collect spent coolant from machine tool sumps using high-suction lift. (See our Sump Shark sump cleaner product line for pump out and filter capabilities.)
- Ideal for removal of solids entrenched in fluids such as those found in machine tool sumps.