The photos shown here are only representations of the actual product you will receive. They are not intended to be exact matches. The 55 gallon drum is not included in price.
Drum Top Sump Cleaner Electric Operated SE15-DT
Single phase electric drum top sump sucker
Lead Time: Estimated shipping is 2 to 3 weeks. Actual shipping date depends on the existing volume of orders when your order is received. After receiving your order we will send an acknowledgement with an expected shipping week.
|Tank Size:||Optional TX-55 drum|
|Pump:||Vacuum motor · 115v · 14.2 amps · 60 hertz · single phase|
|Suction lift:||Up to 13" Hg (Mercury)|
|Standard filter basket:||N/A|
|Hose:||1-1/2" ID x 10' oil resistant PVC suction hose including quick-disconnect coupler.|
|Tools:||Three suction tools (1) straight, (1) flexible and (1) flared nozzle|
|Dimensions:||27" L x 27" W x 16" H|
|Shipping weight:||80 lbs|
CECOR’s Drum Top Sump Sucker – Operated with 115v standard wall outlet, the SE15-DT is for companies on a tight budget that want to remove metal working fluid and sludge from their sump or coolant tank. This unit has suction lift of up to 13″ hg (Mercury) or 177″ of water. This drum top has overflow protection and comes with a 15′ electrical cord.
This drum top unit needs to be matched with a 55 gallon drum (not included). CECOR manufactures a high quality drum – TX-55PL that does not leak. The SE15-DT drum top sump sucker is many companies first choice for removing sludge and metalworking fluid from a machine tool coolant tank. An optional high quality drum – TX-55PL that does not leak is available (not included).
- Electric powered drum vacuum
- Sets on top of standard open ended 55 gallon drums
- Overfill protection included
- Comes complete with suction hose and suction 3 tools
If your goal is to step into the sump cleaning lightly to remove the grueling pail-n-shovel then this is an excellent option. You should consider including our 55 gallon drum tank (TX-55PL) to make this air operated drum top sump sucker mobile.
- Convert most any 55-gallon drum tank into an economical sump sucker with a CECOR drum top.
- Power the drum top units with a standard wall outlet.
- Sets on top of standard open ended 55 gallon drums or CECOR TX-55PL. Drum tops can easily be lifted and moved from one drum tank to another.
- Collect spent coolant from machine tool sumps using high-suction lift. (See our Sump Shark sump cleaner product line for pump out and filter capabilities.)
- Ideal for removal of solids entrenched in fluids such as those found in machine tool sumps.