The right tool
Air operated sump cleaner uses existing plant air supply to vacuum chips, swarf, sludge and fluids from dirty sumps. Clean up your machine tools sumps smarter, faster & safer! It’s time to ditch the grueling pail-n-shovel process.
- Filter the thickest of sludge
- High suction lift (up to 26 inches of mercury)
- Reduce mess
- Save time and money
- Air operated venturi
- No moving parts
- Simple to operate and maintain
- Reduce machine tool downtime
The SA5 series air powered sump cleaner has few moving parts.
Air supply requirements
- 3/4 inch headers
- 1/2 inch drop
- 3/8 inch connection to equipment
- 75 to 120 PSI
- 56 to 80 CFM
A 1/2 inch air connection to the sump cleaner will achieve higher performance.
Safety is important
CECOR is the only sump cleaner manufacturer to offer a three-step system to prevent over pressurization for air units.
- Pressure Regulator – controls the operating pressure (6 psi) set at factory.
- Pressure Relief Valve – goes off at 8 psi (loud, unmufflered sound) alerting operator
- Rupture Disk – Shuts the unit off at 15 psi