The right tool
Air operated sump cleaner uses existing plant air supply to vacuum chips, swarf, sludge and fluids from dirty sumps. Clean up your machine tool sumps smarter, faster and safer with a Sump Shark®! It’s time to ditch the grueling pail-n-shovel or shop-vac process.
- Filter the thickest of sludge
- High suction lift (up to 26 inches hg)
- Reduce mess
- Save time and money
- Air operated venturi
- Simple to operate and maintain
- No moving parts
- Reduce machine tool downtime
Air operated sump sucker requirements
- 3/4 inch headers
- 1/2 inch drop
- 3/8 inch connection to equipment
- 75 to 120 PSI
- 56 to 80 CFM
* A 1/2 inch air connection to the sump cleaner will achieve higher performance.
Simple to operate
Plug the air connection into the sump cleaner, open the valve and go to work.
The SA5 series air powered sump cleaner has no moving parts.
Safety is important
CECOR is the only sump cleaner manufacturer to offer a three-step system to prevent over pressurization for air units.
- Pressure Regulator – controls the operating pressure (6 psi) set at factory.
- Pressure Relief Valve – goes off at 8 psi (loud, unmufflered sound) alerting operator
- Rupture Disk – Shuts the unit off at 15 psi
The SA5 also has a mechanical (non-electric) overflow protection that will prevent the tank from overflowing when full.
The Air operated Sump Shark®, model SA5 series, sump cleaners come standard with a 1.0 cubic foot filter basket (F10). Optional 2.3 cubic foot filter basket (F23) available for sumps with higher volumes of sludge in their sumps.
- 60 gallon – chassis includes PL transport (push or lift).
- 90 to 200 gallon – chassis include a PTL transport (push, tow or lift).
- 300 to 500 gallon – tow chassis
- 600 gallon – standard custom base (multiple options available)