CECOR’s CA5 Air operated Sump Shark Combination does three operations:
- Collects and filters dirty coolant in one tank
- Dispenses fresh metalworking fluid with second tank
- Port dirty metalworking fluid to recycler or disposal area
- Filter the thickest of sludge
- Up to 23 gpm metalworking fluid dispensing rate
- Air operated venturi
- Collects dirty metalworking fluid – distributes clean coolant
- Suction lift of 26 inches of mercury
- Up to 70 gpm sump sucker rate pumping in or out
- Pump in / pump out capability
- Save time & money
The CA5 series has few moving parts.
Air supply requirements
- 3/4 inch headers
- 1/2 inch drop
- 3/8 inch connection to CA5 series
- 75 to 120 PSI
- 56 to 80 CFM
A 1/2 inch air connection to the sump side will achieve higher performance.
Safety is important
CECOR is the only sump cleaner manufacturer to offer a three-step system to prevent over pressurization for air units.
- Pressure Regulator – controls the operating pressure (6 psi) set at factory.
- Pressure Relief Valve – goes off at 8 psi (loud, unmufflered sound) alerting operator
- Rupture Disk – Shuts the unit off at 15 psi