Clean dirty sumps and filter metalworking fluid smarter, faster & safer.
The CECOR sump cleaner tool is marketed as the Sump Shark®. Research shows the Sump Shark® offers additional benefits over most of the competition. A few of these are:
- High suction lift to remove metalworking fluid and sludge at 60 to 110 gallons per minute.
- Separate the metal working fluid from sludge
- Discharge the separated fluid at 60 to 110 gallons per minute.
- Turn a dirty and difficult job into a fast and easy task.
High suction lift is the power behind the sump cleaner. This tool is an expert at removing metalworking fluid, chips and heavy sludge from dirty machine tool sumps quickly. The tool will save you money in many ways. A few of the money saving opportunities are:
- Reduced labor cost when cleaning sumps
- Improved tool wear because metalworking fluid is cleaner
- Reduce metal working fluid costs because of reuse
- Able to keep your metalworking fluid fresher
As the fluid is suctioned into the tank, it passes through an on board filter basket which separates the solids from the fluid. In a matter of seconds you can switch to discharge and pump out filtered fluid at a similar rate. You can use the basket as a filter or add additional media for removing fine particles:
- Fine cotton media
- Poly media
- Burlap style media
All three media types are sent with your sump cleaner so you can test which media works best for your operation.
CECOR manufactures the Sump Shark® line with 65 years of proven quality components and expertise. Some simple examples are:
- Oversized wing nuts to secure the pot lid
- 1/2 inch thick gasket on the pot lid for durability
- Filter basket to help the filter media last longer
- Sludge does not go through the pump
- Round tanks to prevent the tinning sound over time
All CECOR Sump Shark® series of sump cleaners come standard with 3 vacuum tools and 3 different types of filter media. You can mix and match these to determine what works best for your sumps.
Above all, the CECOR sump cleaner single tank tool will save your company time and money. Will give you years of problem free service. Click the links below for more information on each Sump Shark® sump cleaner based on power source & size.