The Right Tool
Sump cleaner tools are marketed as the Sump Shark®. Research shows the Sump Shark® offers additional benefits over the competition. A few of these are:
- Higher suction lift to remove metalworking fluid and sludge at 60 to 110 gallons per minute.
- Separating metal working fluid from sludge
- Discharging the separated fluid at 60 to 110 gallons per minute.
- The right tool to make a dirty and difficult job into a fast, easy and safe task.
- Multiple power options
High suction lift is the power behind the sump cleaner. The Sump Shark® is an expert at removing metalworking fluid, chips and heavy sludge from dirty machine tool sumps quickly. This is the right tool to save you money in many ways. A few of the money saving opportunities are:
- Reducing labor cost when cleaning sumps
- Improving tool wear because metalworking fluid is cleaner
- Reducing metal working fluid costs because of reuse
- Keeping your metalworking fluid fresher
As the fluid is suctioned into the tank, it passes through an on board filter basket which separates the solids from the fluid. In a matter of seconds you can switch to discharge and pump out filtered fluid at a similar rate. You can use the basket as a filter or add additional media for removing fine particles:
- Fine cotton media
- Poly media
- Burlap style media
All three media types are included with your sump cleaner so you can easily determine which media works best for your operation.
CECOR manufactures the Sump Shark® line in the USA. Over the last 65 years of manufacturing sump cleaners, CECOR has proven to be trusted & responsive to our customers. We use quality components and have the most expertise of any sump cleaner manufacture. Some simple examples of our quality components:
- Wing nuts to secure the pot lid for safety
- 1/2 inch thick gasket on the pot lid for durability
- Filter basket to help the filter media last longer
- Sludge does not go through the pump
- Round tanks to prevent the tinning sound over time
- Customers range from small shops to the largest metalworking manufactures in North America
CECOR products are manufactured to provide many years of service to your company.
All CECOR Sump Shark® series of sump cleaners comes standard with 3 vacuum tools and 3 different types of filter media. You can mix and match these to determine what works best for your coolant tank sludge.
Above all, the CECOR Sump Shark® is the right tool to save your company time and money when cleaning your sumps. You will be able clean your CNC coolant tanks smarter, faster, & safer.